Its no surprise that one of our most popular desserts amongst our bride and grooms is our triple chocolate brownie! Weather were stacking it up and letting the guests share between themselves or its served individually with a lovely ball of vanilla ice cream, its always a definite crowd pleaser! And now we want to share our recipe with you so you can enjoy our brownie at home! You may just agree with us that its the best brownie is Cheshire!!!
Triple Chocolate Brownie
412g Dark Chocolate
112g Self Raising Flour
337g Caster Sugar
250g Milk Chocolate
162g White Chocolate
1. Pre heat the oven to 150c, grease and line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat over a pan of water the dark chocolate and butter in a metal bowl, stir often to ensure everything is melted.
3. In another bowl, mix together the eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
4 . Once the chocolate and butter is completely melted, pour into the egg mixture, whisk until both mixtures are combined together.
5. Fold in the flour, white and milk chocolate, again mix until everything has been mixed properly.
6. Pour the mix into the baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool and portion.