Everyone loves Chocolate! So here is our scrummy recipe for our Nutella Crème Brûlée. This recipe makes 10 ramekins
Nutella Crème Brûlée
850gms Double Cream
1 Vanilla Pod – Split Lengthways and de- seeded
50g Dark Chocolate 54%
360gms Free Range Egg Yolks
210gms Caster Sugar
- In a thick bottomed pan, heat the cream and the vanilla. Meanwhile Whisk together the egg yolk and sugar.
2. When the cream comes to the boil, pour over the egg yolks and whisk. Put the cream and yolks (custard) back into the pan and return to the stove on a moderate heat.
3. Whisk slowly but continuously until 84C is reached or until you feel resistance against the whisk.
4. Pour the custard over the nutella and whisk.
5. Strain through a sieve or conical strainer into a jug. Then pour equally into ramekins